Monitoring is an essential part of cloud security and management. Cloud security monitoring, which often relies on automated solutions, oversees virtual and physical servers to continually examine and measure data, application, or infrastructure behaviors for possible security risks. This ensures that the cloud infrastructure and platform operate at peak efficiency while reducing the risk of costly data breaches.
What Is Cloud Security Monitoring?
Cloud security monitoring comprises several procedures that enable businesses to examine, control and watch operational activities in the cloud. To check and analyze the security of servers, applications, software platforms, and websites, cloud security monitoring combines manual and automated methods.
Cloud security professionals continuously monitor and analyze the data stored in the cloud. They detect unusual activity and eliminate cloud-based security concerns. If they discover an existing danger or weakness, they can offer solutions to resolve the problem immediately and prevent future damage.
You might like to read: Continuous Cybersecurity Monitoring: Why You Might Need It
What Are The Benefits of Cloud Security Monitoring?
Cloud security monitoring solutions allow firms to
It is critical to retain visibility over your cloud infrastructures to identify issues. You may use an automated observation tool to deliver notifications to your IT and security teams on time. This assists them in identifying unusual behavior patterns and signs of intrusion (IoCs).
Avoid Business Interruptions:
Security events can disrupt or cause you to shut down your firm. Disruptions and data breaches may impact consumer trust and happiness, thus it is critical to monitor your cloud infrastructures to ensure business continuity and data security. Case in point,Continuous control monitoring in banking has helped users with a shared platform for all 3 lines of defence which enhanced their controls automation (BPA), performance reporting, data integration & much more.
Maintain Data Privacy:
Safeguard sensitive data by using a cloud security monitoring system to do frequent audits and keep your data secure. You can monitor the health of your security systems and take decisions accordingly.
Use Continuous Monitoring and Assistance:
A cloud security management service may monitor your system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. While maintaining security on-premises necessitates frequent physical monitoring, cloud-based services enable you to establish continuous control monitoring. This considerably reduces the chance of attacks going undetected.
Why Choose Intone Continous Control Monitoring (iCCM)?
Cloud security is a bit challenging. Due to ongoing regulatory upgrades and a cybersecurity skills scarcity, your firm may suffer fines and new-process expenditures. This is where security monitoring tools come into play. We at Intone understand this need and have developed a continuous control monitoring plan that can help secure your systems against the latest threats plaguing the industry. We offer,
- An end-to-end enterprise platform that integrates key GRC functional requirements of security, risk management, incident management, data visualization/ virtualization, continuous control monitoring, continuous auditing, robotic process automation and fraud, and compliance management into one single solution.
- Connections with 240+ Industry Standard Data Sources and applications.
- Low-Code/No-Code Platform with drag/drop features and In-Built Multiple System Communications Feature.
- An automated ERM and control response system along with automated incident management and resolution system.
- A microservices audit platform with real-time reporting and Uninterrupted underlying systems.
- We offer SSL encryption and AES 256-bit encryption to ensure that your sensitive data is safeguarded against malicious attempts at modification and manipulation.
- We offer state-of-the-art infrastructure in terms of cybersecurity, with secure architecture, firewall, and intrusion detection/prevention system designs to boost your security against cyber breaches and threats.
- Intone offers an extensive range of regulatory, data privacy, and Sarbanes Oxley compliance and industry solutions to meet the current regulatory requirements and to ensure that you will not face any trouble when it comes to product/process-related compliance requirements.
- Our RPA will anonymize your data to ensure greater protection of sensitive data and information.