The 21st century is the age of data. A study by IBM reported that nearly 90% of all data in the world today had been created in the last two years alone. Forbes also reported that internet users generate about 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day. With data being produced at an alarming rate, a need to consolidate and properly use these massive hordes of data has risen. Data integration can help achieve these goals. But what is data integration? And how can it benefit your business? This article will help answer these questions and more.
What is Data Integration?
Data integration is the process of bringing data from various sources together to provide users with a unified view. At its foundation, data integration connects source and target systems and routes data from the former to the latter. In some cases, there can be real-time integration of different data streams, which means that the actual data is moved to a target system. In certain other scenarios, copies of data sets from source systems are fed into a target one. The primary objective of data integration is to produce consolidated data sets that are clean and consistent and meet the information needs of different end-users in an organization.
Benefits of Data Integration
As per Forbes, 80% of enterprise business operations leaders find data integration to be critical to their ongoing operations. Now that you’re familiar with data integration, it’s pivotal to understand the various benefits that come from the implementation of data integration in your business, such as
- Data integrity and better data quality.
- Seamless knowledge transfer between systems.
- Easy and fast connections between data stores.
- Enhanced efficiency and ROI.
- Greater customer and partner experience.
- A complete view of business intelligence, insights, and analytics.
Intones’ Data Management Service in Manufacturing & other industries encompasses a top-of-the-line data integrator that gives you a full overview of business processes and performance – from sales, marketing, customer service, website activity, and analytics, to IT systems, applications, software and more.
Why Choose Intone Data Integrator (IDI)?
A study conducted by IBM reported that every person-generated 1.7 megabytes per second in 2020. Data is being produced at an astounding rate and there is a great need to ensure that relevant data is being received promptly and without any loss during the transition. Forbes reported that poor data quality costs the US economy up to $3.1 trillion yearly, further highlighting the immediate need for data integration in nearly every industry worldwide.
Intone has stepped up to meet this rising demand and is proud to present Intone Data Integrator. Intone Data Integrator is a state-of-the-art data integration solution that is trusted by industry pioneers and leaders. We offer,
- 600+ Data and Application connectors
- Generates knowledge graph for all data integrations done
- Centralized password management
- Supports unlimited heterogeneous data source combinations
- Data encryption at every stage
- Real-time, streaming & batch processing of data
- Eye-catching monitoring module that gives real-time updates
- Distributed In-memory operations.
- Lineage capturing at every data integration
- A no-code low-code platform.
Check out how Intone can help you streamline your manual business process with exceptional data management service.