Everyone in today’s world is turning digital to stay up with society and technology. However, there have been incidents of data breaches at various businesses that have resulted in significant losses. Cyber security monitoring is now a major concern for every company, especially in today’s environment when remote working is becoming more popular. Besides investing in the correct technology, establishing a cyber security strategy, and educating employees, monitoring your IT infrastructure allows you to protect yourself against cybercrime. Continuous monitoring will assist to reduce the dangers that your company faces. But what exactly is cyber security monitoring, and why does it matter?
What is Cyber Security Monitoring?
Cyber Security Monitoring is the automated process of continuously observing the behavior on an organization’s network. It is the practice of detecting cyber threats by keeping an eye on the traffic of an organization’s network that is intended to harm its data. If this occurs, an alert is sent to the security incident and event management (SIEM) system.
What Are the Benefits Of Cyber Security Monitoring?
Cyber security monitoring is critical to ensuring that your system is constantly online and functioning properly. However, many small firms do not have the time or finances to engage extra IT personnel to constantly monitor a network. Failure to monitor a network exposes your company to severe security risks and raises the likelihood of several technical faults in the workplace. A managed security services provider may assist you in avoiding many of these issues by providing round-the-clock network monitoring services for a monthly set charge. Cyber security monitoring benefits include
One of the primary benefits of cyber security monitoring services is that they are an effective method to prevent downtime for your business. A fully functional network is critical for day-to-day corporate activities. And a managed security services provider will guarantee that everything is operating at peak performance by testing it on a regular basis. These preventative monitoring services will also repair and upgrade your network to reduce the possibility of downtime, which may result in major financial consequences for your firm.
You might wish to read: How to implement continuous cyber security monitoring?
Increased Employee Productivity:
Another advantage of cyber security monitoring services is that it is an excellent technique to boost each employee’s productivity levels. A managed security service provider, for example, will handle all technical chores regarding a network, allowing staff to focus on their primary job activities. Improving network speed is a primary objective for an IT service provider since it allows employees to execute their job obligations more quickly and efficiently.
Reduced Cyber Attack
Cyber attacks may create massive data leaks and destroy the business’s brand. Many of these cyber attacks are aimed at breaking into networks to steal vital information and wreak havoc on the entire operating system. However, you can mitigate the impact of cyber assaults by collaborating with a managed service provider that provides cyber security monitoring services. It will identify any strange activity within your network and prevent a cyber attack from spreading to other regions and creating significant damage.
Why Choose Intone Continuous Control Monitoring (iCCM)?
Cyberattacks are ranked as the most dangerous risk, and they have become the new standard for scaring both the public and private sectors. It has also been stated that cybercrime has increased by 600% as a result of the Covid-19 Pandemic. In such perilous times, there is a greater need for an adaptive and secure method of defending IT infrastructure. We at Intone understand this need and have developed a continuous control monitoring plan that can help secure your systems against the latest threats plaguing the industry. We offer,
- An end-to-end enterprise platform that integrates key GRC functional requirements of security, risk management, incident management, data visualization/ virtualization, continuous control monitoring, continuous auditing, robotic process automation and fraud, and compliance management into one single solution.
- Connections with 240+ Industry Standard Data Sources and applications.
- Low-Code/No-Code Platform with drag/drop features and In-Built Multiple System Communications Features.
- An automated ERM and control response system along with automated incident management and resolution system.
- A microservices audit platform with real-time reporting and Uninterrupted underlying systems.
- We offer SSL encryption and AES 256 bit encryption to ensure that your sensitive data is safeguarded against malicious attempts at modification and manipulation.
- We offer state-of-the-art infrastructure in terms of cybersecurity, with secure architecture, firewall, and intrusion detection/prevention system designs to boost your security against cyber breaches and threats.
- Intone offers an extensive range of regulatory, data privacy, and Sarbanes Oxley compliance and industry solutions to meet the current regulatory requirements and to ensure that you will not face any trouble when it comes to product/process-related compliance requirements.
- Our RPA will anonymize your data to ensure greater protection of sensitive data and information.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help you!